Monday, June 26, 2006

Dagens inlägg kommer att handla om hip-hop, ett ämne som tidigare inte avhandlats på bloggen. Jag sitter vid min nya hyresvärd Andreas dator och hör på Kanye West. Tack Kanye för alla feta låtar! Dessutom är du en fin förebild för kidsen:

"He said that hip hop has always been about "speaking your mind and about breaking down barriers, but everyone in hip-hop discriminates against gay people." He then reflected on a personal experience. He said that he had ... "a turning point" when he realized that his cousin was gay. He said, regarding this experience, "Yo, this is my cousin. I love him and I've been discriminating against gays." He further said, "Not just hip-hop but America just discriminates against gay people." He concluded by saying "... And I wanna just come on TV, and just tell my rappers, just tell my friends, 'Yo, stop it.'" He also drew comparison between African Americans' struggle for civil rights and today's gay rights movement." (från Wikipedia)

Visste ni förresten att Kanye West är ett stort fan av Franz Ferdinand? Han säger att dom gör white crunk.

No comments: